Hydro Ottawa Limited's distribution rates and services are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, an independent provincial government agency. At any time, Hydro Ottawa Limited may have one or more applications before the OEB, and may be participating in other OEB-sponsored proceedings.
EB-2023-0032 Custom Incentive Regulation (CIR) - Year 4 Update
EB-2023-0032: Hydro Ottawa Limited filed an application with the Ontario Energy Board on August 17, 2023 under section 78 of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998, S.O. 1998, c.15 (Schedule B), seeking approval to change the rates that Hydro Ottawa charges for delivery distribution, to be effective January 1, 2024 to December 31, 2024.
These documents may not currently be fully accessible to the visually impaired, please contact us for any required assistance.
ORIGINAL APPLICATION AND EVIDENCE
- Excel Spreadsheets
- 1-1-3 (A) - OEB Appendix 2-A
- 4-3-1 (A) - 2024 Income Tax/PILs Workform
- 6-1-1(A) - 2024 Revenue Requirement Workform
- 8-3-1 (A) - 2024 RTSR Workform
- 8-7-1 (A) - Drycore Calculations
- 8-10-1 (A) - 2023 Current and 2024 Proposed Tariff of Rates and Charges
- 9-1-1 (A) - Deferral and Variance Account (Continuity Schedule)
- 9-3-1 (A) - Global Adjustment Analysis
Archived Applications and Proceedings are available here.