We understand that sometimes life can take an unexpected turn, and as your community utility, we are here to help.
Whether you are a low-income customer or facing a financial emergency, the following programs can help you manage your energy bills, while offering you a little peace of mind so you can focus on what matters most to you.
- The Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP), provides emergency financial assistance to eligible low-income customers.
- The Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP), enables eligible low-income customers to receive a fixed monthly credit on their electricity bills.
- The Energy Affordability Program (EAP) helps qualified homeowners, tenants and social and/or assisted housing providers improve the energy efficiency of their homes.
- Other solutions which help eligible low-income customers manage their electricity bills or reduce their energy costs:
- Qualified low-income customers are not required to provide or maintain a security deposit.
- Arrears Payment Agreements (APA) are available. These agreements allow eligible customers more time to pay outstanding balances in order to avoid disconnection.