We understand that sometimes life can take an unexpected turn, and as your community utility, we are here to help.
Whether you are a low-income customer or facing a financial emergency, the following programs can help you manage your energy bills, while offering you a little peace of mind so you can focus on what matters most to you.
- The Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP), provides emergency financial assistance to eligible low-income customers.
- The Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP), enables eligible low-income customers to receive a fixed monthly credit on their electricity bills.
- The Energy Affordability Program (EAP) helps qualified homeowners, tenants and social and/or assisted housing providers improve the energy efficiency of their homes.
- Other solutions which help eligible low-income customers manage their electricity bills or reduce their energy costs:
- Qualified low-income customers are not required to provide or maintain a security deposit.
- Arrears Payment Agreements (APA) are available. These agreements allow eligible customers more time to pay outstanding balances in order to avoid disconnection.
Support for businesses
Learn about government programs and available support for businesses.